American Consumer Opinion®
- No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be an active, registered member of American Consumer Opinion® at www.acop.com to participate. All entrants must be eligible members of the www.acop.com website. Employees, immediate family and household members, affiliate companies and other company advisors of American Consumer Opinion® are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: Log onto your American Consumer Opinion® account. Click the Facebook or website posting that is associated with the sweepstakes and follow all directions posted. Liking, sharing and tweeting are not necessary to win.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries which are received by published sweepstakes deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each American Consumer Opinion® member may only enter as a participant 1 (one) time except where explicitly outlined.
- CONTEST WINNER SELECTION & ODDS. Contest winners will be selected based upon the decision of the judges and according to the criteria published with each contest.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be notified at the email address provided on the participants’ entry form. Sponsor will email the notification at the email address provided. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible participants.
- PRIZE TERMS: Prize Points will be posted to the winners account within two weeks of winner notification. When approved, Points can be cashed out for a check (if applicable), PayPal (if applicable), Tango card (if applicable), or donated to charity.
- PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of American Consumer Opinion®. American Consumer Opinion® reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by American Consumer Opinion®. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of American Consumer Opinion® which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the promotion, American Consumer Opinion® reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate any promotion at any time. Should a promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, American Consumer Opinion® reserves the right to award prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date.
- CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- DECISIONS: The decisions of American Consumer Opinion® regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. American Consumer Opinion® will not be responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion.
Decision Analyst, American Consumer Opinion®
604 Avenue H East